Bonus Post: Batman Day!

Happy Batman Day! Enjoy a photo of me in my Batman gear.

In honor of my favorite caped hero I printed out this Batman Day Activity Kit. My kind girlfriend, Lauren agreed to help me complete it.


I did the word search and the find the six differences. Although for the life of us, we could not find all six differences on the second one. (If you found them all or have the answer sheet. Please share!) Next we colored. I did the more classic Batman on the left while Lauren made the amazing choice of giving Batman a pink crop top and inner rainbow cape (check out those abs). It is probably my favorite Batman ever now. 

Oh we also cut out the masks and did the Super Sons Science stuff! Hopefully you can all see the awesome tornado in the video below.


Overall I feel like this was a great way to honor the worlds greatest detective.

A few other Batman things I am excited for. Batman: The Audio Adventures Podcast that premiers today on HBO Max. It is described as a scripted comedy noir and I didn't know I needed it until the moment I began listening to it. I'll definitely be writing more about this gem. I also just ordered the one shot comic that is a prequal to the podcast.


I plan to end this day watching Batman: The Animated Series, because it is simply the best. 

I'll end this post with one of my favorite lines from that show.

"Ms. Gordon, I uh, see you've discovered our little secret. Yes, I admit it, I am Batman." Alfred.    


Comments